Thursday, March 9, 2017

Getting back into the game

I dont even want to talk about this really, I think Ive covered it before. Mixed signals

These last 2 have happened to me, maybe Im being to forward.

Fuck it, I sucked on the toe of one of my classmates in flight college on a half dare, they didnt think I would do it.

Example 1: Tinder, fantastic app.

Fuck that app, every bitch is looking for prince charming.

YOU LITERALLY DECIDED TO SWYPE BASED ON HOW HOT A PERSON IS

make a half hearted effort to get to know them or just have a entertaining conversasion

my experience shows number 2 is less awkward

the conversation went something like this

dick: talking to random strangers is hard
vagina: depends on the person
dick: true, but texting doesnt make it any easier
vagina: give me your phone number, and we'll talk (clearly a joke)
dick: here it is (she didnt know I was joking)

full disclosure: I had no plan to text this chick, unless she was dtf or sent nudes. I expect nothing out of anything from tinder, guess thats why Im still there (mostly) not salty

this one though, fuck sakes.

Sarcasm and humour dont come across well via text. She didnt know that I figured she was joking, and clearly didnt know that I was also joking

In a real world, voice situation you would have had tone and body language to figure it out

make a wager if you will what she was holding,

me, Im an all in kind of guy or am now. I used to be, before I was diluted by serious relationships and encouraged to have a plan b.

right, dont get side tracked

Example 2

full disclosure (you know who you are) I HAD NO INTENTION OF SLEEPING WITH YOUR SISTER

I WAS BEING FORWARD TO GET HER TO FUCK OFF FROM LIKING ALL MY SHIT, IT WAS KINDA CREEPY

to self: you really do attract/go after the mentally unsound ones dont you? you fucking taste in women is abysmal

to older brother: I know your harder than you look, I know what you used to do but dont try and act tough and threatening to me man. I know you, also Ive been threatened by larger and more dangerous men, long story but morale is dont go to parties on the reserve

Her boyfriend, of a long time, the last one, the one she was supposed to marry left her.

Girl I may not show it, but I know exactly how you feel

Shes not in a good way, at all. It sounds like she has some other things to deal with

SO

She kinda implied that if I was going to stay at my buddys place when she was there we would be roomies.

no.

all the nope.

IF I WANT TO WANK, I DONT WANT YOU TO BE AN AUDIENCE

full disclosure: I did not wank in your spare bed

then she turns it up

I should visit her in montreal

WTF WE MET ONCE, we kinda got along well because I got along with her brother well, for the most part minus one exception. You were right, that being said ontario drivers scare the fuck out of me, how can they be so dangers at slower speeds?

Maybe I misread what she said, it kinda implied that i should sleep with her

WHAT IN THE SWEET FUCK

mind you I dont mind, she meets the minimum standard of hot I put out for all women, she however EXCEEDS THE CRAZY

I couldnt handle that one, plus shes like 8 inches taller than me

so, I start flirting and teasing her a bit

she gets creeped out and texts my buddies wife.

Your not going to embarrass me. Ive made a bigger fool of myself doing dumber things (see flight instructor)

either way, SHE STARTED IT MOM!

I think she has fucked off, hell I dont know I may have restricted her on facebook

You know I dont mind playful flirting, or conversation but quit liking the misogynistic douche fuck shit I put on facebook

ok

I feel better now that I got that off my chest, you know I should listen to the old, crusty, pilots

Disregard females, acquire air time. In other words, fuck bitches and fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment