Wednesday, February 1, 2017

intimacy vs arousal

there are two females that I have been talking to today.

I have seen their genitals, can confirm they are both female and they said some interesting things to me.

One: in a longish term serious relationship, having trouble with distance currently.

BOY oh BOY do I know about THAT FUCKING PROBLEM

the other: attempting to have a seriousish relationship with someone nearby and they are not interested

BOY oh BOY HAVE I DONE THAT FUCKING SHIT BEFORE.

Let's go with girl 1

She claims she is always horny, always wanting sex.

Welp when we tried being a thing you certainly didnt fucking show it. Maybe thats the problem

That aside, her boyfriend lives farish away, and they cant see each other often. Lack of transportation and work schedules. It happens.

This is causing a lack of intimacy, its driving her crazy.

BOY OH FUCKING BOY HAVE I FUCKING BEEN THERE BEFORE

I attempted to give her some advice (because honestly when they break up it will be nice to have some easy pussy in the areaish)

Which was if you both are committed to it, there will be no problems.

My problem is I have tried with two different women who ended up not being as comitted to it as I was, seeing as they dumped me.

Huh, isnt that interesting...moving on

Im sure this couple talks and hangs out often, she would like more sex.

THIS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE MENTIONING TO YOUR CURRENT BOYFRIEND NOT YOUR FORMER FUCKING FLAME

goddamn, I feel like Ive been in this situation before...RIGHT when my best friend and his (now former) girl were going through a rough patch she would tell this stuff to me.

I appreciate that you value my input, however I am probably the wrong guy to mention this to. Also at the wrong time.

If the lack of sex is why you are upset about your relationship you are an idiot, or lying. Seeing as you are female, you are lying there is other problems and the lack of intimacy isnt it, it certainly isnt helping though.

I am like 10 minutes away, if your that horny give me a text because fuck it I dont care anymore.

now number 2, she is being played like a piano. Guy is being sweet and nice to her to use her for sex.
Yup, I have definitly blogged about this before. What she cant figue out is why people are not interested in relationships anymore, clearly she stopped reading this shit. See one of the previous rants.

To be honest, at this moment there is about 4 women that I am pulling that stunt on, pretending to be caring and understanding and such so that in a moment of weakness they will fuck the shit out of me. Because remember: women are only good for sex.

All this aside, the problem we have here is intimacy vs arousal.

THEY ARE DIFFERENT

I think women sometimes forget this or often equate the two. I can be intimate with you, with my clothes on and penis not in your vagina. Intimacy is not just sexual, that is part of it, the sex is a metaphor. You are naked, stripped bare in front of someone, all your faults all your imperfections on display for them to see, then they embrace you and have you at a moment of weakness and do not do anything to hurt you or betray you. That is intimacy.

Arousal is sex part.

There have been many women who have been aroused by me and aroused me, this does not mean we have had sex, It certainly doesnt mean we were intimate.

There is a handful of women who know me intimately, and I trust and respect them above (almost) all other women but there is no arousal.

The reason why people get the two mixed up I think is because Love is becoming aroused by someone's faults, you see what makes them imperfect and you become more aroused by this. Love is what happens when intimacy causes arousal. Lust is what happens when arousal causes intimacy.

HA and my friends think this blog shouldnt be taken too seriously

I JUST FUCKING FIGURED OUT THE NATURE OF LOVE, and I plan on going out, womanizing and not loving that way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment