Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Blogging from the phone: redux

Well I'm going to try this again

Here's some background I'm at the shop because the Honda cirvix is loud and not holding a charge.

Like my most recent ex actually

Anyway, I'm starting to hate sleep. I used to love it dreams were a blast.

Now they are either terrorifying or unpleasant.

get out of my head woman.

Good fuck I would love a dreamless night

I WOULD ALSO LIKE YOU TO GET OUT OF MY HEAD WOMAN

I thought I had something interesting to talk about, but I suppose not. Interestingly enough my friend told me I was being paid less than the other dj.

He failed to mention the other dj is working the night's that are twice as long as mine, 5 hours vs 3


Sigh

You lied to me, again just like you lied about the once or twice a month and just like quiet nights

Good thing I love this gig and you

Wait I remember now, also I flaked out on my hot friend from Moncton on Saturday

Sigh, her boyfriend is a lucky man

I AM INCAPABLE OF HAVING A QUICKIE

like literally, I need to go for an hour to get off. I can't fap, I can't fuck without it taking up a large part of my day

The lady digs it, but still

Being able to have a QUICKIE AT A WEDDING IS ON MY TO DO LIST.

Sorry burn and mill. It will probably be one of yours

No comments:

Post a Comment