Sunday, October 25, 2015

at one point, 1/3 of my dancefloor was exes

I think the title deserves some contex

There was only 3 on the dancefloor, the blonde (ex) and her two (hotter) brunette friends.

lol

Fatties tonight? Hell no

Cleevage? More than my body had room for.

I got my ass grabbed (by a man)

Frequent fliers, Cowboy and Minimilf you two ask for the same songs every week, Ill try to drop them when I see you coming up, actually a good night my set was spot on and I only missed 2 requests (because I did not have them, whatever)

I teased my ex saying I didnt remember her, she actually took me seriously. WTF

We swam together for about 10 years, Im probaby not going to forget who you are

sigh

Her friend found it hilarious, probably should have been kinder, oh well.

Still funny

I recognized a lot of people tonight, all from highschool and guess what

IT WAS NEW MUSIC AND I WAS SHOWING OFF MY NEW TRICKS

finally...

Matt told me that playing closing time at closing time was cliche

I told him I know, thats exactly why I did it.

I love my job/hobby

No comments:

Post a Comment