Saturday, January 4, 2014

Finally caught up!

After...atleast 6 months of half starting blogs and never posting them I am finally caught up!
Seems that I do more work during the first few months of the year anyway...

I am going to talk about fucking today.

You already know that I HATE women who refuse to give blowjobs and expect you to eat them out.

I have decided to extend the list to women who dont put out but expect you to fuck them.

Stay with me, I'll explain.

They want sex, cuddling, they want you to make them cum

HOWEVER

these girls are really not down on foreplay.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK

I AM HEARING MORE AND MORE STORIES FROM MY BUDDIES ABOUT CHICKS LIKE THIS

NO ORAL, NO HAND NO FUCKING AROUND MAKING EACH OTHER HORNY ENOUGH TO FUCKING FUCK

WHERE IS THE FUN IN THIS?

Alright, I am calm now.

I understand that sex is the intimate and best feeling part, but foreplay is the fun part. Undressing each other, teasing and whatever else tickles your fancy.

Girls: I understand that you may be worried that the guy may get off and lose his erection and you are worried that sex may not last as long as a result.

Im sorry gents, I cant help you there. I have a hard time eliminating my erection most of the time, however sex in a car is a great way to guarantee that my erection will eventually dissappear. I hate sex in cars.

But if the guy gives a fuck about you, he will finish you. Its a macho thing, it makes our balls feel bigger if we make a girl climax (see game Bonetown, its a great fucking game)

Now, in my experience...I have had... 33% of women not put out.

It irritates me. GIRLS USE YOUR HANDS USE YOUR MOUTH FOR FUCKS SAKES

ANUS OPTIONAL

Girls who usually do not put out are usually not confident.
It is what I noticed in my experience anyway, reflecting back on it. They are not that confident in their abilities, their looks or decisions in who they fuck and date.

Also it could indiacate that they are thinking of someone else.
Girls: US GUYS HAVE MASTERED THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL WHILE WE FUCK YOU, YOU CAN TO.

I am sure that there are a few guys out there who do the same thing but to girls.

SHAME ON YOU.

do not do anything that you would not like done to you.

ie: unless you are okay with a girl sticking something up your ass, perhaps avoid anal

if you dont like the taste of pussy do not expect a blow job.

NOW

there are some who may not care, and you may get some head and ass anyway, but you should not expect it if you are not down for it. This goes for everyone.

This also includes pubic hair shaving.

Fun fact: girls who do not put out are usually girls who also do not plan on shaving their pubic hair.

I think maybe the removal of pubic hairs increase sex drive and make sex feel better.

Prove me wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment