Monday, April 8, 2013

Well that looks alot fucking better

Excellent, this compose works much nicer than the HTML I was using.

If I gave enough of a fuck I could remember the html formatting shit and probably make my post look awesome, and hey look at this, fucking spell check. YES!

I have come to realize that I can easily manipulate and deceive women. FUCKING YES!
All you need to do is say the right combination of things and they will melt in your hands like clay, do with them what you will.

Me? I want to try and fix them and make them like me enough to have sex with them.

Honestly, if I speak to you it is only because you meet my minimum standard of physical attractiveness.
As mentioned earlier there are a few women who stimulate me intellectually and emotionally.

I highly doubt I will have sex with them, I may enjoy it too much.

Why can I manipulate and deceive women? Probably because I have been fucked over a few times (havent we all) perhaps more than a few times. We learn by fucking up, and Ive fucked up and been fucked over enough times to write a book...or a shitty blog with excessive profanity and terrible punctuation and spelling.
Now why do you need to be manipulative and deceitful? Its the only way not to get fucked over, its a sad state that this seems to be the only way to make relationships work by times.

So how do you manipulate, it is indeed more than just a combination of the right things said at the right time, for that you need to know some basic constants of people

Since Ive begun writing this blog I have learned some unpleasant things. I really dont want to continue with the manipulation shit but I am comitted! TO A CAUSE! CHARGE!

Allright people

1) People like being cared for
2) People like being listened to

If you can listen to someone or care about them, they will do things for you, got it? Good. Now other things to consider when you manipulate people

3) Do what they want how they want sometimes
Remember the big goal here, sometimes you will have to give in to them, but dont worry. This will make this easier later on

and finally

A bad manipulation is when the individual finds out they have been manipulated, A good one is when they dont know if you are or not, and a great one is when they never find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment