Thursday, August 26, 2010

I am going to stop talking to women and stop going out

You know, mayhaps my sarcasm towards women and relationships would be less if:
1) I did not go out
2) I did not speak to any woman

I had a clever and witty name for this post two days ago, and I have forgotten it. Fuck sakes.

Well went to the O2 last night, it was a pretty good time. Didn't drink, I really wasn't feeling it. Not that it matters, I ended up doing dick all today anyway besides Fable and Half Life 2. Anyways, so about the fucking women.

I go to the O2, and women are fucking whoring it up. They are drunk, young and out for a good time. Does anyone remember high school? Where you were hard pressed to find yourself a whore to get a good fucking from. It seems that the men wanted women only for sex at that age, and as I get older I am seeing men actually trying to have a good, healthy relationship with women.
Only for the women to fuck it up and want only sex from men, christ.
I believe I have said this before about women aged 18-25 correct?
Im gunna go check to be sure...
Wow, I guess not.
Well here it is, women aged 18-25 are going through this whorish stage of their lives.
They want sex, anyone with a girlfriend, or is 'seeing someone' (you know who you are who say this, quit leading my friends on or I'll fucking kill you) and they are always 'single' they dont have a real 'boyfriend' they are 'seeing someone'
Why? Its really quite simple, they want the attention and to flirt with the other guys but in case they dont get what they want, they want to have that safety net.
Guess what asshole? Thats you.
It seems at this stage in life, I am seeing more and more of women using men as a safety net in case they cant get laid.
I remember a time when I was doing similar nonsense. Maybe thats it, maybe this is revenge for all the assholes like me who used women.
Funny thing is, I didnt use women in highscool, shit like this started when I met the sleasy bitches of university.
Then they get angry when you cheat, when they have been doing the same thing.
There are three (Their names were mentioned but I have decided to remove them because enough people will know who they are), you fucking whores, I tried to take you seriously. You are the source of the sarcasm and bile, you are what made The Generic Asshole and Ian Tandwell. So when I corrupt other men to thinking like me, you will be to blame.
Well in more positive news my best friend got laid.
Well, I think this is good, its kind of a double edged sword...
I prided that man in sticking with his morales, and what he believe in.
Now it seems that the new ball and chain is suggesting things to him and he just does it...maybe Im wrong. I would love to be proven wrong for once.
Either way, he seems to be happy with this girl and maybe Im overreacting, maybe its not a matter of him going against his morales, but becoming more felxible.
Optimism, Sarcasm and Video Games are the only things that prevent me from going insane most days.
In other more positive new, that anti women rant, well the girls that made me realize this (Not the 3 I mentioned by name, because apparanly at that time I was still green and naieve as fuck because I didnt get the fucking point) have actually started taking the guys they are 'seeing' more seriously.
And by that I mean they flirt less infront of them and actually put out.
Atleast people are getting laid, but my complaint is:
WHY THE FUCK COULD MEN AND WOMEN BOTH BE HORNY IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL
Sure, pregnancy's would be up around here, because most of the men lack the grey matter to put on a condom and most women lack the desire for birth control or abortions.
YOU ARE A WHORE: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL, WHY THE FUCK WONT YOU GET AN ABORTION?
I believe I have said that to atleast two women, both were girlfriends. Im going to fucking hell. If men and women just used each other, like fucking everyone, for sex in high school that would mean right now everyone would be mature, know what the fuck a relationship should be and be happy.
But what the fuck do I know right?

No comments:

Post a Comment