Friday, January 15, 2010

ITS FUCKING FRIDAY!

...and I just came in my pants.
Well, today was school...hell of a drive.
Class was class, our electronics teacher continues his crusade of being a bigger dick than the rest of us, which is amazing.
Played with electricity, the Ginger tried numerous times to zap myself and the french fuck.
Oh and I had my life threatened by Gingers new roommate.
Oh, I met their new room mate, I am going to call her ninja girl (for her threats to kill me and ninjas were assassins)
I should point out that I may or may not have laied on the horn at their house, which hypotehically may have woken her up.
I am going to fucking kill that guy
those were the first words she said to me.
Well its said that many good relationships are based on lies and deception, since that is where they usually end up, it seems to be a logical place to start.
Maybe violence and blind hatred will work as well, and even if it doesnt, fuck it, it will be interesting either way.
So now, everytime I see that red headed fuck, I have to be on the watch out for projectile shoes, shurikens and frying pans
so I will need to study my enemy and know her weakness, so i can defeat her...
what the fuck am i going on about?
Right, flying.
So flights tonight, becaue fucking sexy wants me to fly her around with a blindfold on.
heh, sounds like alot of fun actually ;)
I was supposed to have a long one with her (a flight!) and the ceiling is dropping like a rock so it wont happen.
and right now I need to make arrangements with the fairer sex before a fucking purse comes out my mouth, the ammount of faggotry (literally, like the act of acting homosexual) has been really hight in my corner of the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment